Dental Aesthetics Athens is a high-end dental practice limited to dental implants and fixed prosthodontics and is located in the north of Athens, Greece. Practice is within easy reach from the center of Athens
Our core services comprise immediate implant loading, zirconia/e-max veneers and occlusal therapy.
Evidence-based therapies are implemented and updated protocols are applied. Microscopic procedures (dental Microscope) are conducted and CAD/CAM fixed prosthetic restorations are routinely fabricated.
The synergy of DSD planning and mockup , namely custom made snap-on temporary prototype can provide live preview of the intended dentition.
As being our main concern ,occlusal issues i.e. worn dentition and temporomandibular dysfunctions are detected and treated in an holistic or multi-disciplinary approach (occlusal splints/restorative/ortho)
We aim to provide our patients with a premium functional and aesthetic outcome, profoundly based on a custom made treatment plan. For this objective to be achieved, minimal invasive procedures are performed according to updated scientific documentation.
High-standard hygiene measures are taken in order to avoid cross-contamination among patients and/or the staff.
Most of the dental instruments and material are disposed after use (rotary/hand instruments, carbides, drills, etc).
All surfaces are cleaned with antiseptics effective to bacteria, fungi, HIV virus, Hepatitis viruses.
Dental instruments and handpieces are primarily cleaned in ultrasonic device, so that superficial debridement is carried out, and then are packaged and positioned in to the sterilizer.
Principles and objectives
- Aesthetics incorporate biology and minimal invasiveness.
- All procedures are carried out under local anesthesia, and absolutely no pain is involved during treatment.
- Aesthetic Analysis is conducted prior to major reconstructions and presented to the patient. The designed restorations are constructed and based upon the aesthetically guided result, that is pre-planned, in order to incorporate harmony in the face , lips and tissues
- Reconstructions are pre-operatively designed on photos of the face and smile. Specific methodology navigates new smile design according to facial and teeth proportions . Patients can see final shape and position of their restorations, or wear them in the mouth using custom made 'stents' (mock-up/ snap-on) before any procedure is performed. Thus minimal invasive preparations can be operated and advanced aesthetics are achieved
- All treatments are evidence-based and updated scientific protocols are followed.
- All aspects of dental specialties are evaluated in order to secure the final outcome and to minimize the potential hazards.
- Special care is attributed in order to clarify the expectations of the individuals and to meet them in the best possible way.
The practice is open to the public every day from Monday to Thursday 9.00 am to 17.30 pm and Friday 9.00 am to 15.30 according to appointment list.
Emergencies are treated same day off-schedule.
Individuals, who plan their visit in Athens and wish to be informed of treatment plans and financial estimation, can call the office for an appointment or e-mail their inquiry coupled with all relevant data (photos, X-rays). Initial diagnosis and rough estimate are communicated within the span of 2 days . This service is free of charge.
Credit cards are accepted.
Fees and costs are finalized after treatment plan is extrapolated, namely after DSD is secured. Analysis of treatment plan is given to the patient coupled with detailed costs.